Chief Technology Officer Cisco Middle East and Africa
- Author of “The Digital Disruption Book”, Osama is Visionary technology and business executive, enterprise technology chief architect with diverse experience ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 corporations. Creative Cisco Consultant with ability to identify solutions that will support business objectives; driving business growth and acceleration in divers markets across multi domain technologies. Expert in identifying all viable options and communicating the strategy, risks, issues and benefits of each to senior executives and non-technical stakeholders. Proven ability to identify talented individuals and mentor them to create effective teams that achieve business goals.
- Business, Technology, and Innovation Executive, with more than 23 years of ICT experience. Osama Al-Zoubi is the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of Cisco Middle East and Africa (MEA). In his current role, Osama leads the Engineering and Innovation for Cisco in MEA. A key area of focus under Osama’s leadership is the development and execution of Technical, Innovation, and Business strategies for digital transformation, for the Middle East and Africa region.
- Osama drives technology strategy and innovation, through working closely with Government Agencies, Enterprise Customers, Private Sector and Partners across the region. His focus is on developing Business and Technology Architectures to deliver on government priorities, drive innovation, and partners to accelerate country digitization.
- Osama is experienced and regarded as a technical leader who leads the Systems Engineering and Innovation organization for Cisco in the Middle East and Africa. In his role, he partners with all customers across the region to drive innovation and digital transformation.
- Osama has a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering from the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC), and a Masters of Science in Computer Science from the Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT), in Chicago, Illinois USA.